Emergency Reporting provides the industry’s best platform for managing your entire fire department. Putting good data in and extracting useful information out has never been easier. Our Fire Software provides NFIRS-compliant incident reporting trusted by over 6,000 departments worldwide. Tell your story, defend your budget, and keep your crews safer than ever before with our powerful data management modules.
- Dynamic NFIRS real-time validation
- Easy-to-use interface
- 16 modules for daily operations
- Comprehensive fire prevention occupancy/inspection solution
- Training & Certifications – API integration with leading fire content providers
- Comprehensive Length of Service Awards Program (LOSAP) tracking
- Asset management – Equipment and apparatus maintenance
- Free FuelER* web app to manage your agency’s fuel consumption
- Powerful system reports and analytics tools
- Improve your ability to win local, state, and federal grants with higher quality data
- Secure and reliable – Hosted in Microsoft Azure
- Unlimited users per agency
- Accessible anywhere, cloud-based, and no software to install
- Customer success – Training, support, and ER community
*FuelER web app is included with all ER accounts that have the Maintenance Module. Crews can use FuelER to enter fuel-ups in seconds, and all the data entered in FuelER is saved in your Emergency Reporting account so that you can run detailed reports on fuel usage.
As a leader in Records Management Software (RMS) for fire departments and an advocate for first responders, Emergency Reporting offers a wide range of products to help support the development of a Community Risk Reduction (CRR) plan and CPSE accreditation. One of the most useful tools for this purpose is our robust Reports Module, which enables your agency to quickly and easily run real-time reports so you can identify emerging trends, deploy assets to mitigate risks, and evaluate the effectiveness of your CRR program.
Crucial Data When and Where You Need It
With Cloud-based, User-Friendly Fire Records Management Software
Get Started Today
Sign up for a free demo. No obligations. No credit card required.
The tools you need to run your fire station.
Report Your Data
Easily input your incident data, generate informative reports, and run real-time analytics on your department’s stats with ER’s powerful Fire Department Software.
Automate Your Inventory
Configure your module to track item usage and send notices via email to responsible personnel, reminding them to reorder supplies.
Support Your Team
Stay on top of your team’s development and training, keep track of what’s happening in your station, and pass information between teammates.
Keep your community safe by collecting and tracking inspections for occupancies, equipment, apparatus, and hydrants.
Manage Equipment & Apparatus
Track the status, location and service life of all your agency’s apparatus and equipment, including SCBA and bunker gear, hoses, defib machines, and more.
Manage Your Crew
Customize rosters to meet your department’s needs, schedule shifts and track personnel and apparatus at multiple stations.