Emergency Reporting Ultra Secure provides enhanced security within the Microsoft Azure Government environment for managing your entire Fire and Emergency Services (F&ES) department. Our Federal Software provides NFIRS-compliant incident reporting trusted by the Navy Safety Center. Tell your story, defend your budget, prepare for FESPA inspections, and keep your crews safer than ever before with our powerful data management modules.
- All-in-one NEMSIS and NFIRS report
- GSA contract number GS-35F-0377S, pages 118-122, under ER’s designated Federal Government reseller, E-9 Corporation
- Basic EMS and NEMSIS 3 – eFax, EMS billing, and API integration with leading third-party ePCR vendors
- Field-friendly ePCR – Optimized for tablet-based workflow
- Autofill data for recurring patients
- Dynamic NFIRS real-time validation
- 16 modules for daily operations
- Comprehensive fire prevention occupancy/inspection solution
- Training & Certifications – API integration with leading fire content providers
- Asset management – Equipment and apparatus maintenance
- Powerful system reports and analytics tools
- Meets DoD security requirements – Hosted in Microsoft Azure
- Unlimited users per agency
- Accessible anywhere, cloud-based, no software to install
- Customer success – Training, support, ER community
Emergency Reporting federal customers within the Department of Defense, Department of Energy, and Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) are required to maintain compliance with stringent cybersecurity guidelines. To meet those guidelines the ER Federal Package, Ultra Secure Cloud, offers the following advantages:
- Security certifications for server hosting, including FedRAMP high-level certifications, NIST 800.171 (DIB), ITAR, IRS 1075, DoD L4, and CJIS.
- Common Access Card (CAC) authentication for military servicemembers that require the highest level of security for user authentication.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance in process.
- NIST 140-2 compliant encryption to ensure data in transit is protected.
“As a Fire District committed to meeting the emergency services needs of our community in a professional and cost-effective manner, the need for accurate data and metrics is essential. The former records management system we used allowed us to push data in with a bulldozer, but limited pulling it out in a useful metric with tweezers. Now that we’ve switched to Emergency Reporting, we have a comprehensive RMS that allows the data entered to be used in a wide array of applications. The data assists us in strategic planning, the ISO survey, preplanning, and our community risk analysis. I have found Emergency Reporting to be responsive to our needs. The ER team is a dedicated group of professionals committed to designing an RMS for the needs of an ever-increasing, complex fire service.”
“We decided to go with Emergency Reporting about a month ago and we are loving it. It’s very user-friendly and makes it easy to manage your station. We run a total of seven stations and Emergency Reporting works perfect for us.”
“We use Emergency Reporting for every call, inventory, service equipment, members certs, calendar, personnel information and more. It makes life easy for our department!”
“Several years ago, I was completely frustrated with our RMS. It was written in an antiquated database, and you couldn’t get the information you needed. Despite continued promises by the vendor that things were going to change, it never got any better. Thus, my mission to find the right RMS began. I reviewed all the software packages out there and landed on Emergency Reporting. From cloud-based access and storage, reporting, interfacing with our CAD and ePCR, etc., ER has been everything I envisioned and more.”
“We switched from FIREHOUSE to Emergency Reporting in 2012. ER is by far the easiest and most flexible fire RMS on the market. It’s simple and easy to use, with no-nonsense reports and analytics. We no longer waste time with data entry, server issues, or getting data out! It is all seamless with ER.”