Whether you have a support question, need technical assistance, or would like additional help with your ER account, we are here for you. Reach out to us any time from 6:30am-5:00pm PST, Monday-Friday. Use the Contact Support button below to log into our Support Center and access our Knowledge Base or Community Forum. You can also access the Support ticket form and our chat feature to speak to a Support Tech during business hours. Or give us a call at 1 (844) 253-9337 or email email@example.com. If you need to report a System or CAD outage after hours, please submit a ticket and select Priority 1, or call 1 (844) 752-6066 and select option 9.
*Please note* – the after-hours phone line is for reporting System/CAD outages only.
If none of the above fits the bill, that’s OK! You can always call 1 (844) 752-6066 for any other questions you have for us and we will direct you to the right person.
2200 Rimland Dr., Suite 305
Bellingham, WA 98226
Get a Demo, Free Trial Account or Price Quote
About Emergency Reporting’s Customer Support
Our support team is the best in the industry because we care. The team is made up of knowledgeable individuals who genuinely care about our customers and are dedicated to helping to solve any problem that you have, big or small. Our team understands the importance of the work that you do and the integral part your RMS plays in keeping your department running smoothly which is why we strive to accommodate you with quick and reliable assistance when you need it.
In addition to the customer support ER provides over the phone and through email, we also offer these resources:
- Knowledge Base
- Emergency Reporting provides customers with a complimentary and expansive knowledge base that is updated regularly. Our industry experts, trainers, and customer support representatives have provided hundreds of articles within the knowledge base that answer many common questions and provide basic training on how to use the ER platform.
- Community Forum
- Within the knowledge base, there is also a community forum where ER customers can post and respond to questions and comments from one another. We also take feature suggestions in this section.
- Educational Webinars
- ER provides many opportunities to further your industry and software education including our educational webinars. Each webinar will dive into a topic that’s crucial for running an efficient, standards-based, data-driven first response agency.
- Virtual Thursdays
- Expand your knowledge and skills further with our Virtual Thursday Webinars that provide system training with an ER trainer and updates on new product features.
- Regional Training Academies
- Have our trainers come to you with our RTAs. Get a 3-day interactive experience curated for your department to help you and your staff become Emergency Reporting experts.
- The ER blog is also a great place to get information about system updates, training opportunities, and support topics. Below are a few of our most recent support related blogs.