Easily Access occupancy Data and Complete Inspections in the Field
The Prevention Software Package from Emergency Reporting (ER) makes accessing and editing occupancy, structure, and hydrant data for your agency’s coverage area, completing pre-fire planning forms, and performing on-site inspections easy. It enables users to store photos and send violation notices, emails, or fines from a mobile tablet and collect electronic signatures. The ER records management modules included with this package are Occupancy/Inspections/Permits, Hydrants, Daybook, Events, Library, Calendar, My Profile, Message Center, Reports & Admin.
Within the Prevention Software Package there are a wide range of products to help support the development of a Community Risk Reduction (CRR) plan and CPSE accreditation.
- Reports Module: Within the Reports Module your agency can quickly and easily run real-time reports so you can identify emerging trends, deploy assets to mitigate risks, and evaluate the effectiveness of your CRR program.
- Events Module: Use the Events Module to document track your community involvement for CPSE accreditation.
- Occupancy module: Use the Occupancy Module to develop a detailed database of fire hydrants, occupancies, fire protection systems, and hazards, which gives you the ability to complete a detailed analysis of your service area and aids in the CRR process.
Features of the product include the ability to:
- Complete on-site electronic inspections and pre-plan forms
- Manage and record occupancy inspections by Type, Form, Zone/District, Scheduled, Assigned Inspector, Shift, and Station
- Collect electronic signatures and attach violation images
- Update records quickly and easily
- Email inspection completion notices to occupants and owners
- Report code enforcement and life safety inspections with a database of owner/occupancy information, including permits
- Unlimited concurrent user access
- Accessible from any device or operating system
- Open API for unlimited integration potential
“As a Fire District committed to meeting the emergency services needs of our community in a professional and cost-effective manner, the need for accurate data and metrics is essential. The former records management system we used allowed us to push data in with a bulldozer, but limited pulling it out in a useful metric with tweezers. Now that we’ve switched to Emergency Reporting, we have a comprehensive RMS that allows the data entered to be used in a wide array of applications. The data assists us in strategic planning, the ISO survey, preplanning, and our community risk analysis. I have found Emergency Reporting to be responsive to our needs. The ER team is a dedicated group of professionals committed to designing an RMS for the needs of an ever-increasing, complex fire service.”
“We decided to go with Emergency Reporting about a month ago and we are loving it. It’s very user-friendly and makes it easy to manage your station. We run a total of seven stations and Emergency Reporting works perfect for us.”
“We use Emergency Reporting for every call, inventory, service equipment, members certs, calendar, personnel information and more. It makes life easy for our department!”
“Several years ago, I was completely frustrated with our RMS. It was written in an antiquated database, and you couldn’t get the information you needed. Despite continued promises by the vendor that things were going to change, it never got any better. Thus, my mission to find the right RMS began. I reviewed all the software packages out there and landed on Emergency Reporting. From cloud-based access and storage, reporting, interfacing with our CAD and ePCR, etc., ER has been everything I envisioned and more.”
“We switched from FIREHOUSE to Emergency Reporting in 2012. ER is by far the easiest and most flexible fire RMS on the market. It’s simple and easy to use, with no-nonsense reports and analytics. We no longer waste time with data entry, server issues, or getting data out! It is all seamless with ER.”