Careers at Emergency Reporting
What We Have A Passion For
Our team at Emergency Reporting works hard to empower first responders with powerful station management tools. We provide users with awesome features, in-depth support, and easy-to-use web and mobile apps. We serve customers around the world, ranging from small rural fire districts, multi-station agencies, counties, metros and the Department of Defense. What we make here every day really matters. Our job is to make it easier for firefighters to save lives and property. Interested in learning more? Check out our story.
What We Value
‘Consistent innovation’ and ‘continuous improvement’ are sayings you’ll hear a lot around the Emergency Reporting office. Members of our team are constantly learning and have the opportunity to grow and develop their skills, both personally and professionally.
Our development team actively practices the Agile Development Methodologies. We do that by employing scrum project management, which means we get to spend more time and energy directly where it counts adding value for our customers.
Where We’re Located
Our office is nestled in Bellingham, Washington a fast-growing city that boasts the beauty of Seattle without all of the traffic. Bellingham sits about halfway between Vancouver, British Columbia, and Seattle, Washington. Due to our expanding staff numbers, we have recently moved to the Barkley Village area. This great location is a short walk from many food options, business services, walking trails, and a state-of-art movie theatre. Find out more about why we love living here at BellinghamWins.com.
If you’re unfamiliar with this quaint, eclectic part of the world, you might enjoy this brief video of things to do in Bellingham.
Come make a difference with us!
- We work in an open office environment and emphasize self-empowered, collaborative, teams.
- We provide the latest equipment and technology to help you be efficient in your job.
- We offer a full array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and retirement.
- We strive to provide competitive salaries based on industry-wide research.
- We are family oriented with flexible work schedules.
- We emphasize a healthy work-life balance and encourage community involvement. We’ll even pay you to take a couple days and volunteer with a local non-profit.
- With nearby parks and trails, there are great opportunities to get away from the desk. You’ll often see us on the back trails having business walk-and-talks.
- We’re proud of our specially designed kitchen stocked with free snacks and beverages. It’s frequently used for company lunches and social gatherings.
Our Diversity Commitment
Emergency Reporting’s values are centered on the notion of respect, inclusiveness, and striving to foster a healthy work environment for all employees. With these values in mind, we will do our part to support and further diversity, equity, and inclusion not only in our workplace, but in our communities. Toward this goal, Emergency Reporting invites candidates from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply and help shape our ongoing efforts.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Emergency Reporting.
We currently do not have any open positions.
We are committed to keeping our employees safe. As such, all employees are currently working remote. Prospective candidates will need to have a safe and productive remote office location.
Emergency Reporting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.