A picture is worth a thousand words, and when you’re managing a large coverage area, a map can be worth hundreds of working hours. Google Maps Integration lets you understand your district or coverage area in new and powerful ways. Millions of people use Google Maps every day to get from point A to B. Use that same power to manage your station with Google Maps Integration by Emergency Reporting.
Here are a few key features of this add-on that make it indispensable for a station of any size:
- Map incidents, hydrants, and occupancies by type.
- Use advanced filtering to pinpoint incidents categorically.
- Color-coded hydrants by GPM volume per NFPA 291.
- Color-coded occupancies by Hazard Score (with VISION packages only).
- View locations using high-res satellite imagery from Google Maps.