Even though the ER team is working remotely, we’re still here to take care of our customers. We’ve been making continuous improvements to the system. This month, we have a particularly exciting announcement to share with you. So, without further ado…
Drum Roll Please…Percentile BI Has Arrived
So many of our customers are either accredited or seeking accreditation. In fact, over 14% of all accredited agencies use Emergency Reporting. One challenging aspect of any successful accreditation submission is percentile reporting. Thanks to our new business intelligence tool analyzing percentile metrics is easier than ever. Within Incident Volume, you’ll see a “Percentile” tab. This report provides multiple parameters to refine the output based on your Standards of Cover for incident times and effective response force.
Note: this feature is not available for users of our Ultra Secure product at this time.
Speaking of Business Intelligence…COVID-19
In addition to the percentile report in BI, we’ve also added a dynamic COVID-19 report to the Incident Volume section of BI Basic.
Good Data Out
One of the reasons you love ER is because of how easy it is to get data into the system. It’s just as important to get good data out, so here’s a list of the system reports released over the past month with a heavy focus on NEMSIS 3:
- 1798 – Patient Age Breakdown for Age Range for Date Range (NEMSIS 3 Incidents Only
- 1799 – Transferred Patient Count per Destination Type for Date Range (NEMSIS 3 Incidents Only)
- 1800 – Incidents per Personnel for Procedures for Date Range (NEMSIS 3 Incidents Only)
- Report 1802 – Count of Patient Procedures for Date Range (NEMSIS 3 Incidents Only)
- Report 1803 – Incident per Patient Disposition per Personnel for Date Range (NEMSIS 3 Incidents Only)
Your team deserves the power of Aladtec. Our team makes it happen.
Emergency Reporting believes in the power of partnerships. Meet one of our newest partners, Aladtec.
Aladtec is the premier employee scheduling and workforce management software for mission-critical agencies such as EMS, fire service, law enforcement, and dispatch. Designed for the unique 24/7 shift rotations, Aladtec can:
- Save you hours on staff scheduling – from simple to complex
- Allow employees to submit trades, time-offs, and sign-ups
- Quickly generate reports for tracking and payroll needs
- Eliminate paper and simplify record-keeping with online forms
- Track licenses and certifications, including expiration dates
- Seamlessly integrate with Emergency Reporting
Please join us on June 9th at 11 AM EST for a live demonstrative webinar to learn how Aladtec can benefit your agency.
To learn more about Aladtec, click here.
Note: Aladtec is not available for users of our Ultra Secure product at this time.
That’s a wrap for the May UpdatER. Thank you for your ongoing dedication to your communities as we begin to emerge from this pandemic. As always, keep safe and we’ll see you next month.
Business Development Analyst
About the Author:
Tom Louis currently serves as a Business Development Analyst, Subject Matter Expert, and Key Account Manager for Emergency Reporting. He retired as a battalion chief from the Green Valley Fire District in Arizona in 2013 after serving for 22 years. He has used Emergency Reporting since 2004 and has been part of the Emergency Reporting family since 2011, working with customers throughout the United States and in Canada, South Korea, Japan, Germany, Italy, and Kuwait. He holds two associate degrees and graduated summa cum laude from Arizona State University with a bachelor of applied science degree in Fire Service Management. He believes that in order to tell a fire department’s story, high quality, actionable data in an easily understandable manner is essential for our communities and decision-makers. He is an avid reader of both non-fiction books and technothriller novels, loves classic and modern Mopar muscle cars, and has a soft spot for retired racing greyhounds.