The development team at Emergency Reporting has been working on updating and improving the Occupancy Module. The final component of the updates, Inspection Pages, will be released before the end of this month. The updates will be released as a beta test and will give all of our customers with the Occupancy Module a window of time to try out the new pages, learn about them, and provide feedback.
Look for a banner like the one pictured below at the top of the page in the Occupancy Module to try the new features out for yourself!
Sharing feedback is easy! Just hit the Send Feedback button on the Occupancy page.
The updates include:
- A new look that matches the other Occupancy Module pages
- Updated security to keep your data safe
- Identical workflows with exception of improvements on Page 3 – Finalize and Sign & Page 4 – Authorize, Email, Print
- Authorize inspection based on current user’s ID (a password is no longer required to authorize)
- Inspection questions expand and collapse for easier navigation
Here are some examples of the new Beta pages:
Inspection Page 1 – Info
Inspection Page 2 – Questions
Inspection Page 3 – Finalize & Sign
Inspection Page 4 – Authorize, Email, Print
We look forward to hearing your feedback on the Occupancy Module updates.
About the Author:
William Pernett joined Emergency Reporting in February 2019 as a Product Owner. He is a retired Fire Chief with 28 years of experience in the fire service, having served in various capacities including Firefighter, Engineer, Company Officer, Training Officer, Paramedic, Hazardous Materials Technician, and Chief Officer.