We’ve got some product news for Emergency Reporting users – we’re excited to soon be launching an updated Occupancy Grid and Tabs in all ER accounts. This is our biggest release yet on the Occupancy Module. Once the new Occupancy Grid goes live, users will be notified by a message at the top of the Occupancy Module.
The Occupancy module will have a fresh new look and offers a new and improved user experience. The new Occupancy Grid will feature:
- Stand-alone Search and Action Tabs
- Improved map view
- Sorting of occupancies on column headers
- Go to Occupancy # from any page
The following features/functions will soon have a new look, but the same functionality:
- Basic Search
- Advanced Search
- Bulk Operations
- Editing an Occupancy
- Occupancy Information
- Occupancy Contacts
Updates have been made to the following areas for a new and improved user experience.
- Occupancy Inspections – There are now print and email functions icons on the main page
- Prefire Plans – improvements in needed fire flow calculation (the system will now warn the user of missing fields needed for fire flow).
- Fire Protection systems – Improvements to the closest nearby hydrant will result in metric measurements for international accounts
- Actions – Added “Search” for Actions
For more information or questions about the updated Occupancy Grid and Tabs, contact ER support.