Emergency Reporting’s new Rig Checks feature provides users with a powerful fleet management tool that meets every department’s needs. ER Rig Checks will be available to all customers currently using the maintenance module and performs on an easy-to-use interface with a new intuitive design. It features the ability to search apparatus by name, station ID, or vehicle number, as well as filter your apparatus by name, in-service/out-of-service status, incomplete checks, and rigs assigned to your station.
New Rig Checks is optimized for mobile devices and provides you with unlimited checklists/departments, ability to duplicate and assign checklists to new apparatus’, bulk pass/fail option, and a new report to query rig check data. ER Rig Checks works with all major mobile device platforms and works seamlessly with the rest of your ER platform.
- Easy to use interface and intuitive design features
- Ability to search for apparatus by name, station ID, vehicle number
- Ability to filter apparatus by name, in-service/out of service, incomplete checks, and rigs assigned to your station
- Ability to create and edit custom checklists in draft form, preview, and publish
- Ability to order compartments up and down the list while creating checklists
- Edits to checklists and active rig checks auto saved
- Ability to add pictures of compartments
- New Rig checks optimized for mobile devices including tablets and phones.
- Start and end time, and person completing rig check recorded
- Ability to view apparatus check history and view completed Rig checks
- Powerful checklist creator
- Easy to duplicate and assign existing checklists to other apparatus
- Easy to manage all your apparatus and equipment checklists through easy to use interface and powerful search and filter tools
- Ability to create, perform, and submit a Rig check from multiple device types and browsers including smart phones.
- Rig check history records available from the Maintenance Module
- New report to query rig check data
- Unlimited checklists and compartments