As COVID-19 remains top of mind for first responders around the world, Emergency Reporting (ER) has been focused on creating resources to support you and your department during this historic time. To make your job a bit easier, ER has created a new BI dashboard for tracking COVID-19 data. The new BI Basic COVID-19 Special Study Tracking Report is designed to give ER users visual insight into their data being collected for the FEMA COVID-19 Survey. The data and trends dynamically shift as the user changes the parameters of the Report.
- This Report is located on the Incidents Report and is listed on the PAGES Menu.
- The yellow box is the Navigation Bar.
- The orange box is a roll-up of underlying data and will dynamically shift.
- The green box contains cards that show values that will dynamically shift, but are not interactive.
- Slicers– When you select the slicer Icon, a collapsible menu will appear. Each one of these drop-down lists can be used to dynamically filter the entire Report.
- Details– Selecting this icon will show a matrix of the underlying data making up the visuals. All current filtering from the Report will persist through to this data as well.
- Report Pages– Selecting this icon will bring up a menu of page links within this Report.
- Reset– This button resets the Report by clearing all Slicers on the Report.
From all of us at Emergency Reporting, thank you for the important work you are doing. If you have any questions about this new tool, please reach out to Support.
Call: (844) 253-9337
Product Owner, Emergency Reporting