With Emergency Reporting’s new Maintenance Module, you can easily and efficiently track the status, location and service life of all your agency’s apparatus and equipment, including SCBA and bunker gear, hoses, defib. machines—even calculators and pagers!
We’ve recently enhanced our Maintenance Module design to make it even more efficient and easy-to-use than ever before.
- Assign equipment to individual personnel, an apparatus, a station (or all three)
- Generate maintenance requests for any of your apparatus or equipment
- Easily track apparatus/equipment maintenance histories
- Organize apparatus by NFIRS type with tracking of in-service & out-of-service times
- Plan for equipment replacement
- Customize your equipment categories to meet your station’s needs
Want to learn more? Click Here to watch the recorded version of our Virtual Thursday Training webinar entitled, “New Maintenance Module.”
In this training webinar, our Regional/DoD Trainer Tom Louis walks you through an extensive overview of our new Maintenance Module, showing you what’s new and how to get the most out of the system.
You’ll learn about:
- Navigating the Equipment and Apparatus Grids
- Adding an Equipment category and Equipment subcategory
- Maintenance actions and Maintenance history
- Archiving and deleting equipment
To sign up for future Virtual Thursday recordings, visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/5732727563291844354
If you have any questions about our new Maintenance Module, our support team is here to help! Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.